Wednesday, January 10, 2007

IS DAN SAVAGE JOE QUEENAN?

The latest Savage Love (an advice column written by Dan Savage) includes a clever reference to To Kill a Mockingbird. This is just the latest in a long line of Proofs of Mr Savage's betterness. It is also weird that I would come across this, so soon after having read an article and written a blog post dealing with TKaM. I wonder if this has something to do with one of Occam's laws. I don't think it's Occam's Hammer. Anyone know?

And can you spot the reference?


UPDATE: It turns out this IS Occam's Hammer coming down upon my head.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

chiffarobe

Anonymous said...

bustin' up chiffarobes!!!!! Aw, Carlton beat me to it.

Greg said...

A cookie for Carlton!

A smaller cookie for wvbetty for adding "bustin' up"!